Sometimes you can’t control how things appear in your life.
Sometimes, hard days pile up and make you feel like a failure. Very often, you blame yourself when you think about what you wanted to do in life. Or when you can’t find a reason to wake up with energy and a smile on your face.
Trust me, I’ve been there. But I can also tell you, you can get out. You don’t have to look for “the light”. You must be the light. The only thing a person need to reach anything their objective or dream is to realize that all it’s up to you.
- Don’t set huge goals if you’re feeling weak. Start for something simple. Find out what depresses you the most. Might it be something about your physical strength? Or about your skills perhaps? Find out and take it as a start point.
- Renew your circle. If you need fresh air, new people in your life will be very good for you. People who you can share a hobby with, to do some sport, to chill out, to pray. Anything. Find new friends and share with them.
- Do things that make you feel good. You can’t avoid doing things you don’t like, but you can find time for you, and enjoy every minute. Find a reason. And so,
- Find a reason. What are you fighting for? Fix your eyes, and don’t forget your goal.
- Are you already feeling stronger? That IS the moment. Don’t let it go, take advantage, make the most of it. Go for it, hit the road. Don’t let anyone stop you. Protect what’s yours.
Life can be though, but so are you. Learn from the pain, and make it your best weapon.
“The hurt are the most dangerous, because we know we can survive.”